GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Our client is leading European OEM that is building its presence in Krakow now.Requirements:
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience, containers, and their orchestration, and virtual machines. We are looking for someone who can bring innovation and creativity to the table, and who is passionate about delivering high-quality, scalable solutions.
- Experience designing and working with modern Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment solutions
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps, including hands-on experience with Azure (preferably) or AWS
- Strong knowledge of containers and their orchestration
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in automotive and/or embedded systems
- Knowledge of Python programming language
If you are passionate about DevOps and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we would love to hear from you!Job Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure in Azure
- Automate and optimize the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the DevOps environment
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and improve the performance, availability, and scalability of the infrastructure
- Client-oriented approach
- Creating appropriate documentation in English
- Stay current with the latest DevOps tools, technologies, and best practicesWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.