Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- 7-9 Yrs of development experience on Power Portals and good Functional knowledge of D365
- Good with xrm apis, plugins and workflows.
- Advance knowledge on either of Portals, Canvas or Model Driven Apps
- Power Portal (identity/configuration/liquid), Power Automate and CDS knowledge.
- Solutions and Deployments - Segmentation, patching and cloning.
- Experience in integrations with other systems like Sharepoint, Azure, etc.
- Nice to Have - MS Azure (Function apps, Logic apps, Storage, AAD, Key Vault etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills on demand basis.
Good To Have :
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps Pipelines and Git based code configuration management.
- MS Azure (Function apps, Logic apps, Storage, AAD, Key Vault etc.).
- C# hands on development
- Knowledge of test automation tools like selenium, MS Test etc.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Contribute to the cusotmization of Power Apps based applications / MS Dynamics based solutions.
- Develop POCs as on need basis.
- As a senior member of teh team, own the end to end delivery of development tasks for yourself and junior team members.
- Write automation test cases for the development items
- Work closely with client teams (developers / PMs etc.) for data to day delivery.
- Act as SPOC for the oragnization at client level.
- Participate in end to end delivery process.
- Manage small teams (4-5 developers) as per demand.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.