The client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital and revolutionize customer interactions.Requirements:
A perfect candidate should have the following skills:
- Good speaking skills in English for work in a distributed international team
- Self-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong conceptual knowledge of CI/CD and Microservices
- Proven hands-on experience with VCS and build tools - Git, Maven, Gradle, NPM
- Proven hands-on experience in any cloud service provider - AWS preferred
- Proven hands-on experience system integration experience using API / Configuration
- Proven hands-on experience with CI/CD - GitLab, Bamboo preferred
- Proven hands-on experience with Linux
- Proven hands-on experience with Docker
- Proven hands-on experience with any scripting languages - bash and Python preferred
- Experience in orchestration and automation technologies - CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible
- Proven hands-on experience in providing Infrastructure and Application pipeline code in a modularized and extensible manner
- Proven hands-on experience in reusing open-source modules with maintainability in min
Hice to have:
- Development experience in any programming language - Java, NodeJs, Python, Angular preferred
- Experience in database management and optimization (DBA)
- Experience with cloud/system monitoring tools - CloudNative, ELK, Datadog, etc.
- Experience in event-driven architecture, GraphQL
- Experience in application vulnerability assessment and tooling
- Contribution to open-source modules
Become a part of client's dedicated DevOps team performing development and support of the client's infrastructure and CI pipeline development on global scale serving to multiple projects.
Develop DevOps artefacts and related documentation.What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.