Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:4-7 years of hands on experience in Software /Technology Development
• Proficiency in .Net C# is Mandatory
• Proficiency in WPF [should have medium understanding], advance topic experience is optional
• Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Must have good knowledge of multi-threading concepts
• Development experience in Visual studio 2017, Visual studio 2019 is optional.
• Systems thinking, technical acumen, analytical skills and communication skills.
• Testing skills (Unit testing, Integration testing)
• Exposure to one or more software development methodologies (RUP preferred, one full Lifecycle preferred)
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Quality mindset and attention to detail in all aspects of software engineering and developmentGood to have:
• Experience in WCF, HTML5 would be an advantage
• Exposure to SCRUM methodology work culture
• Exposure to design tools - Enterprise architect / Rational rose.
• Experience with debugging tools, profiling tools.
• Experience in developing device drivers to communicate with field devices using proprietary Protocol.
• Exposure to writing .net wrapper to C++ API.
• Exposure on 3rd party chart tool
• Knowledge in Industrial Automation, Simulation, Control and Instrumentation, MES, OPC
• Exposure in DevOpsEducation:
Bachelor / Masters in Computer Engineering, EEE, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Instrumentation or Chemical EngineeringJob Responsibilities:
Software design and development of moderately complex software resulting in high quality, software products.
• Analyze and understand the functional/non-functional requirements.
• Understand the high-level design and ability to translate to low level design and implementation
• Implementation of the complex modules with high quality and clean coding.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.