We are looking for a DSP developer to join our customer onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden.Requirements:Required Skills:
We also expect you to be:
- Graduate in Software/Electrical/Electronics/Acoustic Engineering
- 5 years experience of DSP software development
- Expertise in C++ programming language
- Experience in implementing audio algorithms on HW from ADI Shark DSP platform using Visual Audio, Sigma Studio or AudioWeaver
- Optimizing time critical systems
- Expirience with Android Audio (work on android audio for phones, tv or tablets) or either expirience with QNX
- FIR filter development
- Audio signal algorithm development including Virtual room sound processing
- Knowledge and experience in Audio System engineering, tuning and listening skills both in Theoretical and Practical field.
- Able to create prototypes to incorporate in Demo cars.
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Must be fully conversant in English
- PC literate including Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Driving License (Type B)
- Able to work with initiative and independently.
- Able to communicate with customers professionally and assertively when required.
- Eager to learn and develop within the company.
- Able to present a professional image at all times.
- Willing to take full ownership of issues and be persistent in the resolution.
- Will be flexible in the role to remain focused on customer satisfaction.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Will have a close attention to detail and accurate working.
- Self-Motivated for personal development.
The DSP Software Developer will be part of a team that is developing cutting edge audio algorithms.
The DSP software developer is in this team responsible for the deployment of the algorithms on target hardware and will work with colleagues that are experts in algorithm development, Sound System tuning, amplifier technology and acoustics.Key accountabilities:
- Advanced development together with Customer HQ regarding Audio System development including DSP algorithms.
- Deployment and optimization of algorithms on target HW (DSP).
Some international travel within Europe as well as Japan may be required if the project situation requires it.
#LI-OnsiteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.