1) Short-term engagement with perspectives
2) Training and provision of all materials needed for work
3) Review of work performed and regular feedback
4) Technical support in case of issues with the application
5) After the probationary period, there is the possibility of paid overtime
More details about the project:
1) Employment can be either part-time, which is suitable for students, or full-time (8h 5 working days per week). Overtime is possible, pay by the piece - that is, the quota of information collected.
2) Work start - July.
3) Approximate duration of the project - up to 1.5 months.
4) If you show yourself as a hard worker we will consider you as a candidate for a long-term position.
5) If you can't participate in the project, make your friends happy by sharing this job opportunity with them.Requirements:
We are a team dedicated to improving map services around the world. We offer a unique opportunity to try yourself in the IT sphere without specific experience and the necessity to spend hours a day in the office at the computer. In this job you will walk around the city and visit specific points of interest (such as cafes, restaurants, etc.). With a simple application, your tasks will be to update the information of visited places, such as an address, name, contact information (up to 10 parameters), etc. in real-time.
Anyone with smartphone experience can do the job, and the rest will be taught by our specialists. Make your small contribution to a bigger cause!
Interested? Now let's get to the details.
To get started, you'll need:
1) A mobile device based on Android 8.1+ or iOS 13.5+
2) As mentioned above, data collection of points of interest is expected to be done on foot. You will need to walk up to 10 km a day. Hence, the use of a personal bicycle or scooter can speed up the process, allowing you to earn more money.
3) Have a mobile internet
4) Be willing to cooperate for an extended period of time (after a trial period of 1 week)
You must have:
1) Able to work independently/remotely/travel when required
2) Able to use/understand a map
3) Able to easily navigate in unfamiliar locations
4) Live/stay in or near Badajoz
5) Good communication skills and ability to keep calm in complex situationsJob Responsibilities:
1) Pedestrian data collection
2) Check/update information (address, phone number, postcode, etc. - about 10 parameters) about cafes, shops, etc. with changes made via the app.
3) Provide daily reporting
#LI-Remote #LI-AK12What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.