Join one of our new project working on the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution for businesses. PLM refers to the process of managing a product's lifecycle, from its initial conception and design to manufacturing, distribution, and eventual retirement.
Our Client's solution offers an open and flexible PLM platform, which is designed to help companies streamline their product development processes, improve collaboration among teams, and ensure regulatory compliance. It allows organizations to adapt and configure the software to meet their specific requirements. It supports a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, electronics, industrial manufacturing, and more.Requirements:
- 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Experienced in designing and implementing Infa-as-code projects
- Expertise in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Docker, K8S, Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience in Terraform
- Exposure to FluxCD and Crossplane is a definite plus
- Good written and oral communication skills, ability to interpret and update architecture documents, technical leadership.
- Exposure Safe Agile dev practices and interactions.
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure in Azure
- Automate and optimize the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the DevOps environment
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and improve the performance, availability, and scalability of the infrastructure
- Creating appropriate documentation in English
- Ensure adherence to best practices and standards for cloud infrastructure
- Stay current with the latest DevOps tools, technologies, and best practices
#LI-ZZ1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.