Due to intensive growth, the GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite Middle AQA Engineer with Automotive experience to become part of the GlobalLogic Automotive team.
The project aims to design and develop the next generation of the Automotive AD/ADAS platform for a major Japanese Tier 1. It is designed to combine the best-in-class technologies and solutions to develop an innovative platform that will be customized and deployed at multiple OEMs worldwide. As a member of the engineering team, you will contribute to the requirements clarification, system and software testing, validation, design and deployment of the test environment, etc. The project is considered technical excellence, and we are paying huge attention to our team members' technical challenges, motivation, and excellent work conditions.Requirements:
- Hands-on experience in Automated software testing, CI/CD
- Experience in testing or integration of the embedded automotive systems
- Good knowledge of Linux, including configuration and system internals
- Good knowledge of Bash (Python) scripting or Java language
- Experience in designing test cases, test requirement specifications for ECU
- Experience with analysis tools (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape/CANtool A1)
- Experience with SW development tools like Gerrit, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.
- Good understanding of the modern automotive architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- Experience with the QNX OS
- Familiar with the Aspice framework
- Understanding of UART, I2C, SPI communication protocols
- IBM EWM usage experience
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop test automation according to business requirements, and test plans
- Prepare test specifications
- Prepare and deploy test environment, including HIL setup
- Integration of automated tests and components into CI pipelines
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.