Our customer provides a solution to enhance business efficiency through superior network connectivity.
We offer a variety of roles in software, hardware, and cloud environments. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, creative, and agile. You will work closely with top-notch talent in redefining networking.Requirements:
• Ability to write high-quality C/C++ code
• Deep understanding of pipeline architecture of one or more ASIC families (Broadcom:DNX, Broadcom:XGS, Intel:Tofino, Mellanox Spectrum series ). If not Broadcom XGS/DNX experience, should have good experience in other merchant silicon, with a very good understanding of technology to pick up new things.
• Design/develop data path for L3 technologies: IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, SR/SRv6, VRF, L3VPN
• Design/develop data path for QoS technologies: Queueing, Classification, Policing, Marking, shaping, ACL, ECN, WRED
• Design/develop data path for L2 technologies: STP, LLDP, sFlow, LAG, MLAG
• Linux OS internals, memory management and network stack
• Good understanding of Distributed Architecture
• Good understanding of BCM SDK, P4, DPDK
• RIB, FIB, and Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
• High Availability, ISSU, Linux networking
• Debian Build/Packaging, Linux Kernel, Kernel Networking Stack
• Containers, Virtual Machines (VM)
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Write Feature Spec covering the requirements and detailed design.
- Implement pipeline improvements and features individually or as part of a team.
- Evaluate, Integrate third party libraries.
- Improve performance/scale of existing features/solutions.
- Triage, resolve internal and customer found issues.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.