We are looking for talented engineers to join our team in the development of forward-looking solutions for highly interconnected automotive software features.
In this role you will focus on various aspects of software for cars, like autonomous driving, advanced driving assistance, parking control, battery management, light control, infotainment systems etc. Together with the DevOps team you will develop software that pulls all strings together, communicates with cloud services, and implements innovative customer functions inside the car. We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
Also, we are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software.
What does it mean for your opportunities? You will be able to shape the future of mobility!
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you - don't hesitate any more. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process. Apply now, there is no time to lose! Requirements:
• Degree in mechanical engineering or computer science or a related sub-field
• Minimum 5 years' experience in managing SW projects in the automotive industry
• Experience in bringing automotive software projects from RFQ to series production
• Ideally you have a current PM certificate (IPMA at least level D)
• Good understanding of Automotive processes and tools (ASPICE, ISO26262..)
• Knowledge in Electromobility is a plus
• Ability to lead teams to high performance
• Good command of German and English (C2 Level) - (Chinese and/or Turkish language skills are a plus)
• 5+ years of post-graduation relevant experience in the quality field in the automotive environment ideally in the field of battery development/production
#LI-KB1 #LI-Onsite Job Responsibilities:
• Technical leadership and management of an interdisciplinary project team in an international environment
• Responsible for timeline, scope and budget (>20 M€/year)
• Plan, coordinate and control all project activities based on a proactive risk management in all phasesWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, accident Insurance, sick leave payment and referral bonuses. About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.