Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something new and original!
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to join our organization, where the mission is to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the development and integration of the embedded software running on the target platforms for various domains like SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, In-vehicle Infotainment, instrument clusters, etc.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high-potential candidates to digitally transform the company. You are a perfect candidate if you have a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units embedded software development and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you - don't hesitate. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process. Don't waste any second, apply!Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience developing embedded software (preferably in automotive applications)
- Proficient in software development using C++
- Proficient in software development in QNX or Linux environments.
- Knowledge of CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI and Ethernet communications protocols
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with algorithm developers, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Ability to communicate in English
- Developing and integrating the embedded software running on the target platforms for various domains
- Developing software for platform services like global log and trace, global diagnostics, comm abstraction, data storage etc.
- Defining system model using PREEVision and releasing ECU extract
- Integrating with functional safety principles
- Configuring and developing middleware such as AUTOSAR
#LI-LUKASZTKACZ #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.