GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
Our customer organization was established to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology. As part of that foundation, we are seeking Agile System Integration Engineers to technically lead the validation activities for the next generation vehicle controller and software platform. This new architecture will integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving, EV, and advanced connectivity features.
The individual should be an experienced engineer with a strong technical background in systems engineering and vehicle architecture development and the corresponding project experience in the industrialization of electronic systems and architectures.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience validating software in automotive / embedded applications
- Good understanding of automotive testing standards for distributed systems
- Good understanding of E/E and ECU architectures and usage of SW emulators and/ or SW debuggers
- Experience in one scripting language or test automation tool
- Good knowledge of agile test methods and test automation
- Experience in creating test reports & bug analysis
- Strong foundational experience with Agile, Scrum and DFSS Methodologies
- Good knowledge of agile test methods
- Familiarity with SW version control (e.g. GitLab)
- Experience working with global and distributed teams
- Knowledge of CAN and analysis tools
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and project planning skills
Nice to have :
- Experience with developing and using testing frameworks
- Experience working in HIL/SIL/MIL environments
- Experience with model-based development tools such as MATLAB/SIMULINK
- Experience or knowledge and understanding of an Automotive OEM
- Experience with dSPACE products
- Experience in one of the following domains in automotive Propulsion Systems, ADAS, Infotainment, Chassis
You will be part of an interdisciplinary agile team designing and applying agile integration and test methods for new and advanced features including ADAS, Infotainment and EV systems. As a team member, you will interact with SW design & architecture, virtualization and other validation teams.
Most common tasks:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Finding the root cause of failing test where you need to utilize your skills with debugging issues e.g with electrical debuggers
- Develop test cases based on requirements and product documentation
- Document/link in ALM platform
- Test case implementation/scripting in ECU-Test
- Test execution
- Root cause analysis of failed test(s) - e.g.: proposing how to fix the issue
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.