Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project's pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world's leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Rubicon Project auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real-time in less than 1/2 of a second each. Rubicon Project is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.Requirements:
- Expertise in Scala, Spark;
- Demonstrated strong English language verbal and written communication skills (at least upper-intermediate level by client request);
- 2+ years of production coding experience on the server side;
- Expertise in Service-oriented architectures, microservices, advanced database schemas, relational and nonrelational databases, and highly scalable and available web services;
- Readiness to work on different types of projects from POC & MVP based on very high-level requirements to production ready. Work will include very close collaboration with the Data Science team;
- Familiarity with HTTP protocol, networking, CDN, and Web performance factors;
- A strong understanding of algorithms, and data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions;
- Experience with development and CI tools: maven, git, Jenkins, Puppet, Crucible, Jira;
- Experience working in a Linux environment;
- Expertise in building software in an agile development environment.
- Be a creative problem-solver who can draw on an array of expertise and technology to design and implement reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions to challenging problems;
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements;
- Design software and prepare technical specifications;
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions;
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software;
- Perform code reviews and design reviews.
#LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.