Are you tired of monotony?
Want to be part of an agile, technology-driven team that loves challenging tasks?
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our experienced team. We support a German company that provides a ticketing system. This platform enables ticket sales through various distribution channels. We are a very enthusiastic team, empowered to make business and technical decisions. We support flexibility of working hours and always find time to have fun!
There's no time to lose - apply!Requirements:
- Knowledge of cloud-based application deployments on the cloud stack of your choice (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Your applications run in Linux containers (Docker), and you are familiar with orchestration via Kubernetes
- Using the ISO-OSI model helps you to understand network protocols and basic troubleshooting of network devices and overlay networks
- Experience in Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef is an advantage
- Good English skills, German skills are a plus
- Working on projects related to public transport with your DevOps/ System Administrator colleagues and providing highly available systems
- Identifying and resolving production problems in distributed systems both on and off-call
- Supporting our software development teams in automating the application lifecycle and making it easier for them to consume the cloud infrastructure through effective toolings
- Convincing your internal customers with a professional appearance without losing the necessary sense of humour
#LI-MKOZ #LI-Remote What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.