The new project is focused on testing, qualification, and acceptance of cutting-edge Wi-Fi chips and products. The goal is to verify and maintain the quality of upcoming wireless solutions, guarantee an excellent experience for millions of users.Requirements:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack, understanding of OSI model
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi networks and standards
- Wi-Fi Mesh experience
- Experience in networks administration
- Proficient Linux user
- Experience in testing
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic scripting skills (bash/python)
#LI-NV1 #LI-OnsiteJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Wi-Fi systems qualification including interoperability, performance, range, stability, and other testings of Wi-Fi access points and mesh systems.
- Test plan creation based on project requirements, specifications, and industry standards.
- Test case execution and preparing test reports.
- Reporting technical issues, creating defect reports
- Configuration and maintenance of test lab.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.