The customer is an accomplished global big media corporation that excels in both owning and producing media content. Their extensive portfolio encompasses a wide range of captivating content, which is distributed across diverse home media entertainment platforms, as well as mobile and web platforms.Requirements:
We are looking for a talented React Native developer.
- 5+ years of front-end development experience in React Native/JS;
- At least an Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Ability to work in an agile software development environment, maintaining focus yet remaining flexible to requirements and design change;
- Proactive problem-solving abilities.
While not mandatory, the following qualifications would be advantageous:
- Experience in multimedia playback and streaming;
- Experience in Native development;
- Willing to learn.
As a React Native developer, you should be comfortable working in an agile software development environment, adapting to changing requirements and design. Your ability to remain focused while staying flexible will be valuable in delivering high-quality solutions.
We highly value proactive problem-solving skills, as they contribute to finding innovative solutions and overcoming challenges effectively.Preferences:
In your role as a developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Collaborate within a team to contribute to the development of an audio streaming client application using React Native. Your expertise in React Native will be instrumental in building the app's features and functionalities.
- Work on incorporating Apple Carplay and Android Auto support into the React Native application. This will involve integrating the necessary APIs and ensuring seamless compatibility with these automotive platforms.
- Engage in close collaboration with Engineering leaders, Product teams, and Server teams throughout the development process. By working together, you will collectively create and implement effective solutions for the application.
- Maintain a strong focus on code quality. You will be responsible for writing clean and efficient code, following best practices and coding standards. Additionally, you will actively participate in continuous refactoring initiatives to improve the overall codebase.
- By fulfilling these responsibilities, you will contribute to the successful development of the audio streaming client app, enhance its compatibility with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, and drive the overall improvement of code quality.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.