Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world, with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma, and research institutions. The team is engaged in supporting the development of a new device with a focus on embedded expertise and test automation. The processes are set up in accordance with the QMS, which makes the processes and documentation flows clear and straightforward. Join the Team and take the opportunity to become a part of a highly mature group of developers working on a new generation of product. Our Project will provide you with new challenges for your skills and will enhance your expertise.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing;
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation;
- Good knowledge of software testing theory, e.g., testing types, test levels, test techniques, and approaches;
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in test automation using Python (PyTest, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting;
- Experience in API testing, UI testing,
- Experience in creating test designs, test cases, bug reports, and automation test suites;
- Expertise in reviewing and improving requirements, support of automation tests, and test frameworks;
- Proficiency with QMS standards and guidelines;
- Jama, Jira, Confluence, Azure, SharePoint, and related tools experience;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English;
- Be communicative, proactive, and highly focused.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Contribute to the development of an environment for test automation of cutting-edge medical devices.
- Create and support automated tests based on requirements.
- Verify the requirements by developing automated tests.
- Create test cases, execute the tests, identify defects and generate reports.
- Keep compliance with coding standards and conventions.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.