Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world, with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma, and research institutions. The team is engaged in supporting the development of a new device with a focus on embedded expertise and test automation. The processes are set up in accordance with the QMS, which makes the processes and documentation flows clear and straightforward. Join the Team and take the opportunity to become a part of a highly mature group of developers working on a new generation of product. Our Project will provide you with new challenges for your skills and will enhance your expertise.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing;
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation;
- Good knowledge of software testing theory, e.g., testing types, test levels, test techniques, and approaches;
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in test automation using Python (PyTest, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting;
- Experience in API testing, UI testing,
- Experience in creating test designs, test cases, bug reports, and automation test suites;
- Expertise in reviewing and improving requirements, support of automation tests, and test frameworks;
- Proficiency with QMS standards and guidelines;
- Jama, Jira, Confluence, Azure, SharePoint, and related tools experience;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English;
- Be communicative, proactive, and highly focused.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Contribute to the development of an environment for test automation of cutting-edge medical devices.
- Create and support automated tests based on requirements.
- Verify the requirements by developing automated tests.
- Create test cases, execute the tests, identify defects and generate reports.
- Keep compliance with coding standards and conventions.
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.