Our project is on the cutting edge of data warehouse technologies. We have experts with expertise in IBM Netezza, Apache Spark, IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud as well as many of the related tools including R, Python, and Scala. The Project specialized in the development of custom web-based and handheld applications to meet whatever business needs. Our focus is primarily on applications that require the capture and processing of data. You will be working with a customer that owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television in the USA producing and delivering distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms.
We are seeking a data scientist with a proven track record of academic research in the area of quadratic and linear programming, especially in integer and mixed integer problems, to drive development and implementation of data-driven decision-making models.Requirements:
- Experience implementing statistical research projects that apply optimization techniques to large datasets. Knowledge of data cleaning techniques
- Deep knowledge of multivariate constrained optimization, mixed-integer optimization, linear and quadratic programming
- Exposure to statistical theory and machine learning techniques, including generalized linear models, survival analysis, decision trees, and clustering techniques is a big plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Upper intermediate or better English level, both verbal and writtenJob Responsibilities:
- Work with businesses to define the scope and identify model requirements
- Propose and substantiate new models
- Formulate, estimate and test models
- See projects through from data acquisition to project completion.
#LI-VB1What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.