Join the GlobalLogic team and become a key part of a project in the automotive industry!
We offer the opportunity to work remotely or from our offices located throughout Poland.
We are looking for a Senior C++ Engineer who is focused on base software configuration and is also familiar with embedded systems. If you have a good understanding of modern safety-critical ECU (electronic control units) and embedded software development join our team. We are waiting for you!Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience in embedded software development using C++ or C
- Experience with working on building and configuring RTOS/OS such as QNX/Linux
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in BSW Platform Services Development
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Adaptive (may be implemented by participation in internal training)
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI and Ethernet communications protocols
- Experience with software integration and configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
- Collaborating with the team in terms of design and code review
- Developing ang integrating of the embedded software running on the target platforms
- Analyzing hardware datasheet/specification analysis
- Developing base-level software layers, integration with functional safety principles
- Configuring and developing middleware such as AUTOSAR
- Designing and implementing software architecture (SysML and ARXML) for high-end performance ECUs
- Integrating AUTOSAR stack software
- Working with embedded systems on Linux
- Configuring and building OS/ RTOS like QNX, Linux
- Developing environment design, setup and verification in the automotive industry
- Working with the team in Scrum Methodology
#LI-NATALIAGULCZYNSKA #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.