A Technical Lead with strong hands on expertise in Java 8, Spring boot, Microservices, Elastic search, cloud, Kafka, Rabbit MQ etc.Requirements:
- Hands on experience in using Maven/Gradle, JUnit, Spring Boot 2+, Hibernate.
- Experience in Java 8 and 11.
- Minimum Java experience of 7 years.
- Java Design Patterns and SOLID principle hands-on experience.
- UML diagrams creation and understanding.
- SQL database knowledge, PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Query plan understanding for SQL database.
- Elastic Search experience is preferred.
- REST API methodology understanding.
- GRPC protocol understanding is preferred.
- Event BUS/Streaming architecture hands on experience, Rabbit MQ and Kafka is preferred.
- Understand the business impact of project requirements and ensure adherence to the architecture by
the technical team.
- Micro-service architecture implementation hands-on experience.
- Through code review for team members implementation.
- Capability to build algorithms to meet business requirements.
- Drive technical interactions with the customer and team for effective requirement analysis and accurate
- Possess domain knowledge for Asset domain and facilitate creation of conceptual prototypes for
- Follow and improve technical processes, guidelines and best practices for the project.
- Ownership of the understanding of architecture and non-functional requirements by the team.
- Identification and communication of risks and issues.
- Experience with different development methodologies (RUP Scrum XP).
- Ownership for ensuring quality of code by making sure quality Junit test cases.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- A Technical Lead owns the deliverables of a sub-team to meet business objectives.
- A person in this role interfaces with several stakeholders including project and delivery teams as well.
- As specialists and technical architect to ensure alignment of technical deliverables and architecture.
- They are responsible for ensuring quality, timeliness, and efficiency of deliverables by bridging
architecture, design, and implementation processes.
- They facilitate end-to-end technical implementation of the architecture as per the business
requirements and solution specifications.
- Understanding solution aspects for Micro-service based application.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.