Are you looking for new challenges? Well, join us as a BSP Software Engineer!
We cooperate with the biggest European Automotive OEMs. We are responsible for the development and integration validation of multiple middleware applications and services for the current and next-generation car lines. We work in areas of a remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software. As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
Don't hesitate, we are waiting for you!Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience with embedded software development
- Very good knowledge of C/C++
- Very good knowledge of Linux device drivers and Linux Kernel programming
- Experience with Yocto SDK, Yocto Recipe and Layers
- Experience working with development tools like GIT, Continuous Integration
- Experience working with different embedded microprocessors based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP or similar
- Experience with Board Support Packages, device drivers and boot loader development
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging complex issues
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with embedded security (hardening, CVE)
- Experience adding new machine support in the Yocto build system and upgrading Yocto version
- Working on Yocto and BSP management
- Integrating and bug fixing
- Integrating Yocto updates
- Performing hardware bring-up of Embedded Linux platform
- Managing CVE and OSS
- Close interaction with the Linux and Yocto OSS community
#LI-MARIARUDZINSKA #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.