The client is a product international company that provides a defence platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation's public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centres managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree;
- Proven experience as an SRE/DevOps/Production Engineer or in a similar role in the technology industry;
- Proven experience with production and data analysis;
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems and networking concepts;
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python or equivalent for automation and operations needs is a must;
- Experience working with Google BigQuery and Google Data Studio, including CloudSQL data modelling and query optimization is a bonus;
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP or AWS;
- Proficiency in Jenkins and Groovy scripting for efficient build automation, continuous integration, and deployment pipelines;
- Experience in utilizing log analysis tools such as Elastic, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), or Splunk to effectively monitor and analyze
system logs for troubleshooting, identifying anomalies, and ensuring system reliability;
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes - Advantage;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex systems to identify and resolve issues;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with the monitoring tools - Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix;
- Experience with the event streaming platform - Kafka, RabbitMQ, Google Pub/Sub;
- Experience with ELK.
- Design, implement, and maintain a highly available and scalable Cloud production environment;
- Monitor and analyze system and application performance, identify bottlenecks, and proactively implement solutions to improve efficiency and scalability;
- Collaborate with DevOps and RnD teams to develop tools and automation frameworks for deployment, monitoring, and management of large-scale reliable systems;
- Conduct regular performance testing and capacity planning to ensure the system can handle increasing loads and future growth;
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to system performance, availability, and security;
- Collaborate with security analysts to implement and maintain best practices across the platform;
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks, and tools to improve system reliability and operational efficiency;
- Document system architecture, processes, and procedures to ensure knowledge sharing and maintain an up-to-date knowledge base;
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other members of the SRE team.
#LI-TL1What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.