Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great.
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our Tier 1 customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high-potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Requirements:
- 4+ years of embedded software development experience in C or C++
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware. Embedded - does not have to be Automotive
- Professional development experience using QNX Neutrino or Green Hills Integrity or Embedded Linux or equivalent RTOS
- Needs to have experience whit creating code documentation: detailed design/ SAD, writing diagrams with UML
- Experience working on embedded target platform services like diagnostics, logging & Tracing, client-server & other IPC mechanism
- Team player, self-motivated and drive for results
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with Algorithm developers, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
- AUTOSAR (Adaptive) concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools
- Experience in an Automotive domain
- Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
- Experience working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, and Ethernet communications protocols
- Familiarity using trace capture tools & debuggers (Lauterbach)
- Experience in Integrating Bootloaders, Embedded OS, OSEK, RTOS and BSP development
- Experience working with high-end performance microprocessors
- Experience with ARXML or equivalent embedded interface file generation
The candidate will be responsible for the design & architecture of the embedded software running on the target platforms for various domains like SAE Level 2 and 3 automated driving features, In-vehicle Infotainment, instrument clusters, etc.
The primary duties include the design of target platform-specific services like communication, diagnostics, time sync mechanisms, network services, etc. including the configuration of middleware stacks and wrappers on high-performance ECUs.
The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units embedded software development and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automotive computing platforms and emerging computational technologies. What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.