Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. Join our GlobalLogic team!
The only software development company where opportunities grow in direct proportion to your ambitions.
We value progress and it defines us. That's why we are looking for passionate people who want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions. Next-generation vehicle controllers, autonomous driving, bodywork, powertrains and infotainment are just some of the areas for which we develop solutions for the world's largest global companies. Technology will significantly transform the automotive industry over the next decade, and our organization is looking for high-potential candidates who will digitally transform the company by focusing on the customer experience.
Check out the requirements of the position, apply and lead one of our OEM clients down the path of digital change in the automotive industry.Requirements:
- 4+ years of embedded software development & Testing experience in C/C++, and/or scripting language experience (e.g., Python).
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Hands on experience on software development for the Linux Based embedded systems and Service Oriented Architecture for Automotive Products (ADAPTIVE AUTOSAR BSW Integration/Testing experience)
- Hands on experience on CLASSIC AUTOSAR - BSW stack testing experience (e.g - COM Stack, Diag Stack and Memory Stack - testing experience)
- Working Experience on UDS, DoIP and SOME/IP protocols and knowledge on FOTA/AOTA verification.
- Experience with automated build and CI/CD interfacing techniques
- English written and spoken level B2 preferred.
- Hands on experience with vector tools like Canoe, CANape, or Canoe.Diva
- Good Hands-on Experience with XETK tool or ARXML Schema.
- Having Good knowledge on Linux OS, QNX and Emulators like QEMU.
- Exposure to any Continuous Integration frameworks.
- Familiar with flashing process using TRACE32 debugger.
- Be a member of the Automated Driving Basic Software Integration verification team
- Train for the role by Autosar and Automotive Academy
- Verification of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR, incorporating operating system and ECU specific software-After Academy training
- Verification of ADAS SW integration, SoC, Diagnostic Signal interface and SAC Integration
- Develop test framework, test automation, setting up test benches and test execution
#LI-AR1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.