A program of projects within the Energy domain. We will work on various applications covering generation control, distribution control, transmission control, and service crew control. The implementation area of these products is very high-scale (e.g. country-wide systems).Requirements:
As a SME you will be taking part in pre-sale activities for our growing energy-focused portfolio of clients.
- 4+ years of experience in sme/analyst/managerial positions in energy companies;
- Technical education (preferably in electrical/energy engineering).
- Previous working experience in Energy domain companies like Hitachi Energy, ABB. Experience in working with power grids, energy network management, and control systems;
- Knowledge of energy generation, transmission, and distribution systems, as well as industry-specific regulations and standards
- Proven experience in project planning, estimations, and delivery metrics reporting which goes beyond scrum;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills);
- Strong Facilitation skills to be able to lead on-site client meetings and client negotiations;
- Ability to communicate over several contacts from the client side and streamline requests from them into the distributed dev team;
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with pre-sale: preparing pre-sale presentations and pitching clients;
Previous background/domain knowledge in Industrial/Construction is a good advantage.Job Responsibilities:
- You will work directly with clients and team leads and will be responsible for providing SME inputs to create pre-sale proposals and support ongoing projects/clients.
- Work on new pre-sale requests, PoCs, and turn them into projects with the help of the project team.
- Participate in roadshows, and exhibitions on behalf of the company and present our capabilities there.
#LI-TY1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.