The client is a UK company, working in a field of Pharma Intelligence. After the merger, they are in the beginning of new strategy execution, which assumes internal resource's consolidation, review and renew; building new common platform for different products/brands, aligning the processes etc.
About the Client: Our analysis, insight, and consultancy services span drug, device, company, clinical trial and market intelligence. All our services are delivered by an authoritative team of industry experts in key markets around the globe. And because our approach is interconnected, our analysts can give a broader perspective, identifying disruptive events, and in turn, helping you spot opportunities and mitigate risk.Requirements:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years
of experience in a DevOps role, with a focus on AWS services
and infrastructure as code
• Experience with Terraform or
other IaC tools such as CloudFormation
• Strong understanding of serverless architectures, microservices, and containerization using Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
• Experience with monitoring and analytics tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, and New Relic
• Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, or CircleCI
• Proficiency with Linux administration/engineering
• Deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures, experience in operating high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues in a complex environment.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• A passion for continuous learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends in the DevOps and cloud computing space.Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS services, infrastructure as code using Terraform, serverless architectures, Grafana, Prometheus, and experience with New Relic and Kubernetes being a plus. The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure, and ensuring the reliability, scalability, and security of our systems.
• Design, deploy, and maintain AWS infrastructure using infrastructure as code (IaC) using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
• Build and deploy applications in a repetitive and automated way
• Design and implement serverless architecture using AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, and others
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize performance of cloud-based applications using monitoring and analytics tools such as Grafana and Prometheus
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our systems
• Automate processes using CI/CD tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
• Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
• Continuously improve our infrastructure and processes to meet evolving business needs and technology trendsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.