GlobalLogic is a leader in Digital Product Engineering.We help our clients design and develop innovative software that powers products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, software engineering, and vertical industry expertise-we help global brands imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the communications, financial services, automotive, healthcare & life sciences, technology,media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.Requirements:
15+ years of experience in selling Digital Engineering / Consulting services to the media and entertainment industry
• Successful experience in independently running the entire sales cycle from start to finish
and being responsible for your own quota or have created new revenue streams with
• Strong reputation of exceeding sales quota
• Consultative sales experience targeting relevant companies/businesses to help them to
think differently to realize their goals
• Successful in finding and uncovering opportunities with net new and existing accounts,
via creative prospecting tactics and hunting activities
• Consistent track record of using a repeatable sales process for successful deal finding,
engaging, running and closing
• Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication, presentation
and social skills
• A rational, logical and analytical thinker
• Shown strong technical aptitude and passionate about technology sales
• Strong computer skills - CRM system, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Salesforce.com a plus
• Excellent listening skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet
• Self-starter able to work independently, but also a contributing member of a team
• Willingness and desire to learn new ways to be more efficient and effective
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline; MBA preferredJob Responsibilities:
You will manage acquisition and growth of a set of new clients in the media and entertainment space, actively pursue relationships, and generate business with new prospects.
• Articulate GlobalLogic's value proposition and sell GlobalLogic's industry solutions and service offerings
• Identify customer pain points and needs, and map GlobalLogic industry solutions and
service offerings to best meet those needs
• Identify industry trends and opportunities for GlobalLogic to build capabilities
• Build and execute growth plans at existing accounts to meet/exceed sales and revenue
• Develop prospecting plans and establish new relationship at strategic target accounts
• Originate sales opportunities at existing accounts and prospects
• Collaborate with other parts of the organization to develop proposals that meet
customer needs, identifying buyer values, orchestrating the end-to-end sales process,
and performing necessary actions to significantly improve the chances of closing
• Identify and work with ecosystem partners to create compelling solutions, drive local
reach and enable a high degree of transactional velocity
• Provide regular updates to the management as per the internal processes
• Lead sales campaigns and motions that build customer value and enable multi-year,
• Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently
deliver against that forecast
#LI-DP1What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.