We are looking for a Requirement Engineer to join our Automotive Department.
If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills - join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products - cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies - which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people.
Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world!Requirements:
The ability to travel and relocate to Japan is a must-have for the whole project duration. We currently expect a 1 Year assignment - with the option to be extendedThe office location is Tokyo
- Knowledge about the Automotive requirements processes, and typical tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience in software development processes
- Ability to precisely formulate requirements/specifications
- Ability to structure information and describe it on the right level of abstraction
- Autonomous, analytic and structured working style
- Skills with Infotainment Systems is a Plus
- Excellent communicational skills in Japanese and English
#LI-MSTA #LI-OnsiteJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Analyze and understand customer requirement documents and change requests
- Discuss customer requirements with internal and external stakeholders, clarify open points and details
- Derive and specify new system requirements
- Present new requirements to stakeholders and prepare decision papers
- Actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to clarify their understanding and impact
- Maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire V-cycle
- Responsible to manage lists of requirements, follow up open points and track them to closure
- Support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management
- Ensure that the requirements are properly defined and communicated to the development team
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure that the requirements are properly implemented and tested
- Facilitate the resolution of conflicts and issues related to requirements
- Participate in reviews and inspections of requirements and design artifacts
- Responsibilities to handle ASPICE SYS.1 to SYS.3 activities to meet the desired ASPICE level
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.