We are coworking with Client the world's leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, our customer enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world's leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on our customer's experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry's premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.Requirements:
- 2+ years of intermediate to advanced SQL
- 2+ years of Python development (intermediate level is fine)
- Experience building ETLs, preferably in python
- Excellent understanding of database design
- Strong AWS Experience
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Agile SDLC knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Be self-driven and show an ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
- Understanding basic SVOD store purchase workflows - would be a plus
- Background in supporting data scientists in conducting data analysis/modelling to support business decision-making - would be a plus
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Data analysis, auditing, statistical analysis
- ETL buildouts for data reconciliation
- Creation of automatically-running audit tools
- Interactive log auditing to look for potential data problems
- Help in troubleshooting customer support team cases
- Troubleshooting and analyzing subscriber reporting issues: Answer management questions related to subscriber count trends, App purchase workflow issues, Audit/reconcile store subscriptions vs userdb, Assist PSVOD BI team with questions related to subscriber status/counts
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.