GlobalLogic is inviting Senior Engineering Manager to join its Telecom domain. You will become one of the contributors to success and growth of our business in innovative solutions development.
The main focus will be towards one of OSS streams with our key client, which is world-leading provider of 5G telco solutions, software and services to CSPs all over the globe.Requirements:
Mandatory minimal requirements:
- At least 5 years experience on a commercial enterprise software solution development management position
- Understanding of modern telecom trends and technologies in space of 5G, Cloud RAN, SDN
- Experience managing multiple mid, large -size project teams of 100+ FTE
- Experience managing geographicaly distributed teams (around UA and far beyound the borders)
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience in building efficient teams, ability to motivate and direct staff
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English and strong communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Agile and agile-based methodologies
- Ability to work and communicate with Clients' teams located across multiple time zones and cultures (Israel, Americas, EU, Japan)
- Experience in sales support activities with proven track record
Nice to have:
- Computer Science/IT/programming/Engg./relevant subject education
- Software Engineering experience and backgound
- Experience establishing Agile/Scrum processes
- Any experience with industrial, embedded, mobile, cloud projects
- Lead a team of talented managers and engineers across multiple accounts (100+ team members in total)
- Communicate with stakeholders on Clien side
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Resourcing and staffing activities
- Proactive project Risk Management activities
- Responsibility for the particular processes within the whole project (e.g. configuration management, tasks management, etc.)
- Be deeply involved in Product Management activities, understanding context and underlying technologies for product in development
- Work with sales organization on expanding existing cooperations and pursuing new logos
#LI-DB1What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.