GlobalLogic Sweden is inviting an experienced Technical Expert with an overall understanding of estimation techniques, understanding/experience with project management, and proven customer-facing skills.
We expect you to be a good team player able to integrate into a fast and growing environment requiring challenging collaboration with the technical team/support organization and everyday communication with customers.
Beside excellent project and technical execution capabilities, we expect a mindset for continuous improvement and a willingness to guide, motivate, and mentor team membersRequirements:
1. Hands-on experience in Automotive SW development for at least six years and 10+ years of overall experience in SW development
2. Proven experience as an SW Architect
3. Extensive experience with the latest standards of C/C++ and Embedded Systems
4. Experience with popular Automotive/Embedded OS (Linux (User and Kernel space), Android AOSP, or QNX)
5. Good understanding of Networks
6. Good understanding of Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, etc.)
7. Hands-on experience with entering new projects (scope definition and estimation)
8. Good communication and negotiation skills.
9. Be able to overview the tasks both from technical and business perspectives.
10. Fluent in English
Nice to have:
1. Understanding of Autosar Classic and Autosar Adaptive
2. Diagnostics skills
3. Good understanding of CI/CD
4. Experience with ISO26262
5. Good understanding of SDLC processes and their interrelations
6. Hands-on experience with different SoCs: Qualcomm, Nvidia, etc
7. Fluent in Swedish
#LI-AM4 #LI-OnsiteJob Responsibilities:
1. Analysis, constructing, and developing commercially viable technical solutions for the customers
2. Finding the best tech solution among all possible solutions to solve existing business problems
3. Participating in meetings to identify: functions, components in the vehicle, service provider, 3rd party for all features and provide multiple technical alternatives
4. Work hands-on with the development team to prepare/review detailed technical design, and ensure delivery as per committed estimates with high quality.
5. Providing technical leadership across different tech teams
6. Participating in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution, exploring solution alternatives and ability to help refine the solution
7. Support of the solution consulting and pre-project activitiesWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.