Help us in designing and implementing embedded software for the electronic control units of the cars as well as related tools and frameworks! Our team is responsible for the development, integration and validation of multiple middleware applications and services for the current and next-generation car lines. We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software. In the scope of the engagement, you will take management leadership over several teams working on various solutions for the automotive middleware components. Teams are working by a Scrum process with good support of internal tools and well-established Scrum rituals. Does it sound interesting to you? We hope so! Don't waste your time waiting, apply and join soon!Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience with embedded software development
- Very good knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in the development and evaluation of security concepts
- Knowledge of security best practices on embedded systems
- Experience with QNX embedded security (hardening, CVE)
- Experience with QNX Software Development Platform
- Knowledge of QNX OS and QNX programming
- Familiarity with Threat Modeling
- Experience in working with development tools like GIT and Continuous Integration
- Experience in working with different embedded microprocessors based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP or similar
- Ability to communicate in English
- Focus on product security and product security concepts
- Recognize security threats and vulnerabilities, implement security best practices
- Develop security features and tools
- Support architecture process creation and product development security
- Support development teams with security needs
#LI-KRZYSZTOFKUFEL #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.