In GlobalLogic we are looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Are you ready to learn more about this opportunity?
If yes - there's something about this chance. You need to know that we are looking for a magical engineer who focuses on base software configuration and is also familiar with rapid prototyping. If you have a good understanding of modern safety-critical ECU (electronic control units) and embedded software development, we would like you to do magic using C or C++!
Are you a self-motivated team player? Are you ready to drive for results? Are you interested in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies? You will have a chance to create interesting products - cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies - which will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world! We would also like to focus on your career path so that you can grow with us in the technologies you like.
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you - don't hesitate. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process. Don't waste any second, apply!
#LI-TM4 #LI-RemoteRequirements:Basic skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in working with Linux (especially using command line)
- Knowledge of containers and build environment (Docker, Conan, GCC)
- Proven experience of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- General C or C++ experienceNice to have:
- Experience with board bring up and integrating bootloaders, OS/OSEK/RTOS and BSP development
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic or Adaptive (may be implemented by participation in internal training)
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Experience with SW integration and configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- C/C++ Programming
- Analysing hardware datasheet/specification analysis
- Configuring and building OS/ RTOS like QNX, Linux
- Configuring memory type and size
- Debugging embedded software using debuggers and other SW tools
- Developing environment design, setup, verification
- Developing and configuring various device drivers on SPI, I2C, UART, RGMII/GMII, PCIe
- Identification interface (SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet), function identification, driver configuration
- Integrating AUTOSAR stack software
- Porting and configuring bootloader for various SoC and MCU's
- Porting and integration of middleware stacks on to embedded targets
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.