Due to intensive growth, the GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the SW developer.
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive solutions that will be deployed in the newest cars. The project is considered technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellent compensation.
In our project, we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture - key for enabling innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning and autonomous driving.
A challenging project to setup infrastructure from scratch for automotive solutions for European car vendors.
Knowledge and creativity are welcome.
Main skill set:
- OS (Administration, performance issue investigation, provisioning and tuning):
1. Windows NT(Windows 10, Windows Server 2019+)
2. Linux(Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Experience in Azure
- Strong knowledge of concepts: Infrastructure-as-Code way-of-working, PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Network configuration and management in dynamic environments (TCPIP stack)(middle level enough)
- Scripting (basic level): PowerShell v5.0+, Bash v4.4+, Apache Groovy, Python2 & Python3
- Automation solution: Jenkins, Zuul CI, SCM, Git, Terraform, Ansible
- Experienced with using Agile development methodology (Scrum, Scaled agile, Kanban)
- Experience with Gerrit
- Technical engineering degree (Preferably in the domain of software or systems engineering);
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Strong communication, multitasking, problem-solving and planning skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in embedded(automotive) development
- Know the basics of automotive (or similar) functional safety standard (ISO26262)
- Know the basics of any industry standard that provides a framework for defining, implementing, and evaluating the process required for system development (in automotive - ASPICE)
- C Programming: C99, C11/C17, C++98, C++03, C++11 or C++14, Conan package manager.
- Matlab Simulink;
- MIL, HIL testing.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps to join our Agile project(SAFe) in the automotive area.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- DevOps on this project engaged in maintaining, releasing, deploying, testing, developing and planning a solution
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and ready to work in collaboration with developer teams
- Participation in the requirements gathering for CI tasks
- Development of solutions to enable a stable and high-performing automation framework, including work with the infrastructure, with Zuul/Jenkins, and parts of the build system.
- Development of an ISO 26262 qualified toolchain and development environment, for the flow from Matlab/Simulink to binary
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.