In GlobalLogic we are looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Are you ready to learn more about this opportunity?
If yes - there's something about this chance. You need to know that we are looking for a magical engineer who focuses on base software configuration and is also familiar with rapid prototyping. If you have a good understanding of modern safety-critical ECU (electronic control units) and embedded software development, we would like you to do magic using C or C++!
Are you a self-motivated team player? Are you ready to drive for results? Are you interested in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies?
There is no way that you are going to miss this occasion! You have no choice but to fasten the seat belt, put the pedal to the metal and send us your application!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in embedded software development using C or C++
- Experience with board bring up and integrating bootloaders, OS/OSEK/RTOS and BSP development
- Experience with working on building and configuring RTOS/OS such as QNX/Linux
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic or Adaptive (may be implemented by participation in internal training) - nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols - nice to have
Experience with SW integration and configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer) - nice to have
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field - nice to have
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- C/C++ Programming
- Analysing hardware datasheet/specification analysis
- Configuring and building OS/ RTOS like QNX, Linux
- Configuring memory type and size
- Debugging embedded software using debuggers and other SW tools
- Developing environment design, setup, verification
- Developing and configuring various device drivers on SPI, I2C, UART, RGMII/GMII, PCIe
- Identification interface (SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet), function identification, driver configuration
- Integrating AUTOSAR stack software
- Porting and configuring bootloader for various SoC and MCU's
- Porting and integration of middleware stacks on to embedded targets
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.