The American multinational technology company that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipment. It's the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected.
As part of our team, you'll be involved in various Linux Kernel development (various areas like drivers, networking, memory, and process management, architecture-specific), new hardware bring-up, migration to new Linux kernel and OpenEmbedded versions, new features development, upstreaming features and patches to the community, customer internal teams support. Our team works closely with the community, and everyone contributes there.
Must have requirements:
- Overall 5+ years of Linux development experience
- Deep understanding of Linux internals knowledge
- Experience with one or more of ARM/x86/PPC/MIPS architecture(s)
- Experience in Userspace low-level debug
- Git or any large source code management experience
Nice to have:
- Contribution to various open-source projects will be a plus
- Experience with Yocto or OpenEmbedded to build the framework
- Working with Jenkins and a continuous integration model will be a plus
- Understanding of Open Source LMBENCH, LTP, and any other tools will be Plus
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop Linux system-level patches for customer's internal distro based on OpenEmbedded/Yocto
- New hardware bring up (ARM64, x86 platforms)
- Support and migration of an internal Linux distro to new versions of OpenEmbedded
- Vendor-specific features development and upstreaming
- Close interaction with opensource community
- Resolving issues detected by the QA team
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.