As a Software Engineer for Embedded Systems / AUTOSAR (m/f/x) you will work on a project in the field of Battery Management or Camera Systems. You will be responsible for developing and implementing functions in the context of AUTOSAR-BSW. As part of a team of highly skilled professionals, you will build complex embedded systems for the next-generation of vehicle ecosystems. Requirements:
- You have several years of experience as a Embedded Software Engineer
- You are proficient in automotive software engineering with AUTOSAR
- Strong communication skills will help you collaborate in a diverse team
- Domain experience in topics related to Autonomous Driving or eMobility is an advantage
- Locations: Berlin, Stuttgart, Cologne
- You are proficient in software development with Embedded C
- You are proficient in AUTOSAR BSW
- You are proficient in Vector stack
- Fluent German and good English skills are required
- Experience in domains like battery management or camera systems would be a plus
- Experience in Adaptive AUTOSAR (with C++) would be a plus
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- You will join the engineering team for a next-gen automotive software project
- You will develop features for embedded systems
- You will collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- You will take ownership of your contribution in an agile environment
- You will ensure clear documentation and alignment
- We value a culture of continuous learning and knowledge-sharing
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, accident Insurance, sick leave payment and referral bonuses. About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.