In GlobalLogic we are looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Are you ready to learn more about this opportunity?
If yes - there's something about this chance. You need to know that we are looking for passionate AUTOSAR wizards who are specialized in embedded software development. Do you have an experience with embedded SW development? Do you want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions? Maybe your dream is to make a real difference in the quality of people around the globe?
There is no way that you are going to miss this occasion! You have no choice but to fasten the seat belt, put the pedal to the metal and send us your application!Requirements:
Nice to have:
- From 3 to 8 years of embedded software development experience
- Hands-on experience with C, C++ or Python programming
- Knowledge of Adaptive AUTOSAR configuration tools (+ configuration/integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software), generating AUTOSAR RTE (Run-Time Environment) and integrating with the application layer)
- Experience with compilers (TASKING, HighTec), emulators and debuggers and vector development, testing and calibration tools (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape)
- Experience with integrating OS/RTOS such as QNX, Linux or equivalent
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in BSP, device drivers and board bring-up
- English written and spoken level B2 preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and issue resolution skills
- Experience with working on various CPU architectures, microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tool
ASPICE v.3.1, V-model, AUTOSAR Adaptive, C++-LinuxJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Developing of base level software layers
- Integrating of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features
- Integrating AUTOSAR stack software
- Configuring bootloader and remote workbench
- Developing environment design, setup, verification
- Configuring/deploying RTOS
- Setup and usage of QEMU virtual environment
- Remote workbench setup, configuration
- Identification function and interface (SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet), driver configuring
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.