Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great.
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our Tier 1 customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Requirements:Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on CI/CT/CD cloud solutions and embedded systems
- Good knowledge of cloud-based build environments
- Good knowledge of build automation standards
- Good knowledge of source code management standards
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
- Experience in automotive embedded development or integration
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Platform tooling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to train the team and to give advice in the daily work environment
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Ability to guide the development team
- Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Experience facilitating the development process and operations
- Experience identifying setbacks and shortcomings
- Experience creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization
- Good knowledge of designing efficient practices
- Experience in delivering comprehensive best practices
- Experience in automotive mobile app development
Ansible, OpenShift, TeamcityJob Responsibilities:
We are looking for a DevOps to design the automation of the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building platform software more efficiently.
The responsibilities of a DevOps include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture across different technology entities. Working closely with platform architecture, plant modeling, simulation framework, testing teams and IT, is a part of the daily work. The highly automated platform must be able to run fast test cycles on all levels driven by a digitalized development and integration process.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- The primary focus of the position will be to design and guide the development of a CI/CD Framework for the xIL platform.
- The candidate must be familiar with continuous integration and delivery methods alongside the V-Model.
- Deployment, testing, and troubleshooting of CI/CD framework across the platform is an integral responsibility.
- Furthermore, an agile development mindset and good knowledge of virtualization, build automation, and configuration management - Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT, AWS, Ansible, Openshift, Kubernetes is a must.
- This individual must understand different target technologies well (Automotive Embedded & non-Embedded Build Environments).
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.