Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 16 months already. We're supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
- At least 5-year experience in the SAP ERP environment.
- Extensive SAP ERP Order to Cash knowledge. Proven track record of project implementation is a must. Knowing extension modules like customer service and warranty management are plus points.
- Checklist of transactions: IW51, IW52, IW53, IQ02, IE02, IB51, IB52, IB53, VA02, VL02N, VF02, MM01, MM02, MM03, MIGO, CIC0, VV22, SO10
- Customizing: pricing, document types, output types
- Have experience involving in planning, designing, implementing, and testing end to end solutions in an international environment.
- Have good product based domain knowledge (e-commerce, product life cycle, sales, logistics, aftermarket service).
- Have integration scenarios experience (SAP to non-SAP) using interfaces such as IDocs, RFC, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of English
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to understand business context and processes.
- Good in explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Ability to work in teams internationally (the majority of team members sitting in Kuala Lumpur) and good interpersonal skills.
- Open to provide and receive feedback.
- With end to end mindset, able to monitor the progress, and take corrective actions.Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and Solving issues in SAP together with the regional/local experts and if needed try to find a solution with the developer.
- Train regional and local experts, team members, or other stakeholders if there is any knowledge gap in the process.
- Organizing and following up with different stakeholders of projects(rollouts, improvements) inside and outside the team.
- Responsible for customizing SAP and non-SAP systems in the team solution portfolio based on the value/impact which will be created.
- Gather requirements from the business stakeholders and talk to developers to start development while ensuring the reliability of the systems.
- Thinking about improving the process where possible.
- Propose solutions to solve complex business problems. It could be reusing existing solutions or suggesting a new solution.
- Set up, roll out, or make changes in the current setup of different functionalities of the fleet process.
- Testing of new and existing processes on different systems to ensure the quality and functioning of the system.
- Ensure good documentation.What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.