Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great.
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our Tier 1 customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience.Requirements:
- 6+ years of embedded software development experience in C/C++, and/or other high-level programming languages
- Hands-on experience with Autosar configuration and integration toolchain (Vector DaVinci, Electrobit Tresos, ETAS ISOLAR) and compilers (TASKING, Hightec)
- Experience with SysML model development tools (Such as PREEVision, DaVinci Configurator pro)
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools
- Experience in Integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software) , AUTOSAR RTE (Run-time environment) with the Application Layer
- Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer) and familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in board bring-up.
- Knowledge working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
- Knowledge with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with Algorithm developers, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations
- Nice to have :
- Master of Science degree from an ABET-accredited university
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Experience in Integrating Bootloaders, Embedded OS, OSEK, RTOS and BSP development
- Experience with UDS, XCP and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
- Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats
- Experience with industry cryptographic protocols, key handling, chain of trust processing, and anti-spoofing techniques
- Experience integrating Tier I-II BSW, feature software, and automotive build/parse software into primary domain controller
- Experience working withTri-Core architecture micro-controllers and high end performance microprocessors
- A working knowledge of SOME/IP, DDS or equivalent message passing protocol
- Understanding of ADAS software fundamentals
- Experience in developing safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
- Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tools
- Familiarity of Automotive Product Development Process like ASPICE, V-model
- Experience with power management, board diagnostics, fault management or failure modes
V-model, ASPICE v.3.1Job Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for integration of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR, incorporating operating system and ECU-specific software.
The primary duties will include the development of base-level software layers, integration with functional safety principles, configuring AUTOSAR layers, developing middleware, design and implementing software architecture (SysML and arxml).
The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety-critical electronic control units embedded software development and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.What We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.