Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people's everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for a skilled AUTOSAR Architect to contribute to life-saving (but not only) automotive solutions. The project covers software development of the front camera- one of the components of ADAS.
You will have the opportunity to work in an experienced embedded team on modern automotive software that is supposed to reach the market in the near future. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
We are open to remote work.
Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world!Requirements:
- Very good, working knowledge of C, C/C++
- Very good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- System/SW architecture knowledge, understanding, and experience
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, and Confluence
- Good knowledge of RTE, COM, E2E protection, ASIL, ISO26262, ASPICE
- Expertise with AUTOSAR system extract
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with Agile Software Development
- Automotive interfaces understanding
- Requirements management experience
- Basic object recognition knowledge or MobileEyeQ knowledge is a plus
- Ability to communicate in English
- Execute Product Software Integration activities in an Agile/SAFe environment
- Continuously Improve the Continuous Integration Pipeline for products and variants
- Enable Continuous Delivery through Continuous Integration and Increasing Automated Test Coverage
- Measure and improve performance KPIs including Stability
- Implement methods to meet and exceed Software Quality Goals
- Debug, Root Cause, and Fix Software Defects
- Share Lessons Learned and continuously improve the Software Integration Process
- Create associated lean documentation necessary for A-SPICE compliance
#LI-MSTA #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.