GlobalLogic specializes in developing software for embedded systems, by implementing automotive projects for Tier 1 and OEM companies. We provide digital solutions for in-vehicle electronics, modern cloud platforms, driver assistance, and active safety systems.
For the needs of the current project, we are looking for an experienced AUTOSAR Engineer to start working from Poland (we support the relocation process).
Certainly, working with the up-to-date technologies at GL will raise your competencies to the next level!
Don't stand and watch the Automotive world moving forward - create software that drives your world!Requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience as an Embedded C Developer with AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of Vector tools (CANoe/CANalyzer)
- Work experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
- Knowledge of automotive software development process, V-model
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in debugging low-level embedded projects
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g. RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc., and various compilers - Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Good knowledge of functional safety topics
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols - CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.
- Participate in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Develop and implement Embedded Software solutions for automotive ECUs and applications
- Utilize your expertise in programming languages such as C and embedded C to write efficient and high-quality code
- Analyze the requirements of the solution
- Work with Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) to ensure reliable and timely execution of software tasks
- Utilize your hands-on experience with communication protocols like I2C, SPI, CAN, and LIN to enable seamless data transfer between components
- Utilize tools such as CANoe, compilers, and debuggers to test, debug and optimize software performance.
- Close cooperation with PM, designers and analysts
#LI-ANNARYNKIEWICZ #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.