Work on an interesting project of Voyage Data Recorders installed on the ships cruising across the globe. You will be working with products that are based on an application-specific design to ensure extremely high reliability. Be responsible for a remote access solution between ship and shore which allows extremely easy and efficient data transfer without being limited by satellite capacity onboard vessels. Create an application to monitor and record the data from devices onboard (navigation systems, sensors throughout the ship).Requirements:
- Experience as Linux/C++ Developer
- Experience (preferably) in product development projects
- Knowledge and experience with commonly used TCP/UDP based networking protocols and IPC generally
- Ability to design and implement security aspects
- An independent personality who is not afraid to ask the relevant questions
- Knowledge/experience with Jenkins, Git, Docker and other commonly used CI tools
- Ability to communicate in English
- Design and development of application-level software on Linux platforms used in a variety of products used in the Maritime industry
- Supervise, implement and develope software concepts
- Plan, implement, integrate, and test the developed software
#LI-KLAC #LI-HybridWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.Professional Development:
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.Fun Perks:
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.