Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages.
• Experience in Angular Node.js ( using frameworks like Express JS)
• Experience with design and development of REST API platform
• Experience with Security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2)Preferences:Required Skill Sets
: Angular Node.js ( using frameworks like Express JS) and REST API platformJob Responsibilities:
Analyses, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for Web and Rich Internet Applications.
• Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
• Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
• Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
• Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyses program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
• Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently.
• Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
• Designs and defines specifications for systems.
• Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.