Description : Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:.Net Commercial P&C Insurance Architect " with 12+ years' experience in .NET with a strong commercial P&C insurance domain. Should have strong experience as an architect (Application Architect, Technical Architect) in .NET. Hands on experience in designing/debugging enterprise level solutions. Excellent customer handling and presentation skills are a must.Responsibilities:
- You will be working as an SME and as part of your responsibilities you will need to understand the nitty gritty of the existing product, train/coach team members, do code reviews, help solve / give directions for complex tasks.Skills/Qualifications:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science
• At least 5 years of experience with Commercial Property/Casualty Insurance required.
• 6+ experience as an Architect out of total of 12+ years.
• Advance problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must have worked on enterprise level application design and architecture.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working with database mainly SQL.
• Extensive experience in using the Microsoft development toolset.
• Exposure in performance tuning of an application would be an added advantage.
• Bring issue triaging and resolution experience for quicker turnaround.
• Nice to have DEVOPS, Azure, AWS knowledge.Job Responsibilities:Job Responsibilities:
- You will be working as an SME and as part of your responsibilities you will need to understand the nitty gritty of the existing product, train/coach team members, do code reviews, help solve / give directions for complex tasks.
- Work closely with product managers and other business-side stakeholders and contribute to business plan and product roadmap from technology point of view, and become a trusted partner in technology decisions.
• Identify potential issues between systems and business specifications and propose new solutions to work around these limitations.
• Analyzing the existing technology environment and understanding the products in detail.
• Coordinate with developers and exhibit hands-on experience, to build technology solution against requirement.
• Review design of existing systems & improve / refine as appropriate.
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience in integrating systems across application landscape using APIs.
• Collaborate with other team members including testers & leads / managers to support in all possible ways.
• Validate estimates provided by developers & make changes if required for complex enhancements.
• Review the code proactively and suggest the best approach.
• Up-skill and mentoring team on the technical skill required to perform efficiently.
• Research, experiment, and recommend new technologies that can help increase productivity/reduce technical risk/debt.
• Assess software vulnerabilities in applications & provide solutions to counter them.
• Designing and developing software architecture as per the organization's specifications.
• Evaluating and improving the tools and frameworks used in software development.
• Define and set standards for solution design & coding standards.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.