Description : Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
• Hands on experience with markup languages.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• Understanding of layout aesthetics.
• Familiarity with software like Adobe XD and Figma.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.Education Qualification & Experience
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech (CS, IS, EC, EE)/MCA or equivalent
Experience range for Lead Front-end Developer: 7-10 yearsJob Responsibilities:Responsibilities
• UX/UI Design Content management
• Code graphic user interface components, like menus, tabs and widgets, based on user requirements and input from UX/UI designer.
• Propose and execute modification and deletion of UI components in the Design System library from design perspective and user feedback.
• Propose and execute modification and deletion of style guide document content based on user feedback.
• Propose strategies and plans for the maintenance and growth of the design system.
• Help Promotion and User Support team with troubleshooting.
• Develop environment for users when additional development tool support and framework support is introduced for the existing component.
• Maintain and improve component code.
• Test components.
• Participate in the review of implemented and completed products and monitor for any additional components that should be registered in the design system.
• Work cooperatively with UX/UI Designer and Document writer/editor.Trend monitoring
• Monitor and notify the Content Management team of any upgrades to supported platforms and frameworks.
• Identify new tools, platforms, and frameworks that should be supported and recommend to the Content Management team.
• Research other design system platform services and recommend to the Content Management team if there is value in switching.
• Participate in communities and events related to design systems industry.
• Research other companies' design systems and propose new activities.System maintenance
• Maintain the environments of external platforms and services used by the Design System to keep them in
• Troubleshoot technical issues in the Design System platforms and services.
• Liaison with platform vendors and external services used by the Design System.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.