We are looking for experienced developers to join our client's Global Support Unit. Global support provides product support to all of our client's customers which are spread out across the globe. The team provides code and business solutions to problems within their SimCorp Dimension® product .
In this key role, the goal is for you to provide business support and agile solutions to customers to overcome issues they encounter. You will prepare examples for our developers to work on our internal systems in case of code defects.
You will be a key link. You will be trained and mentored to become an expert in your fieldRequirements:
- A M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or a similar field
- 5+ years of C# coding experience.
- Knowledge of the .NET framework and object-oriented programming design principles.
- Proven tracking and debugging skills.
- Experience with common debugging tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Advanced English proficiency
- Good understanding of a functional programming language like APL, F# or Haskell would be a distinct advantage.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Provide high quality code solutions to fix existing features or enhance the system with new features.
- Work with business consultants and other developers to analyze and resolve customer issues.
- Be an important interface to the product department
- Develop and execute data reconfiguration scripts at customer sites.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications.
- Follow established quality standards for code and systems.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.