Our client is one of the United States' largest high-speed Internet, video and phone providers to residential customers.
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate Sr. Engineer to join our WiFi Mesh Cloud team. The aim is to combine coding skills and WiFi knowledge to better understand and develop end to end features that come up now and in the future.Requirements:
- 5+ years work experience in any of these programming languages: Scala, Java, Golang, C/C++
- Good understanding of WiFi protocols and Mesh networking
- Good understanding of IP based networks - TCP/IP concepts,understanding how to troubleshoot network issues.
- Ability to understand existing code and make changes as needed: Scala or other similar high-level programming language
- Experience in any modern build tools
- Docker experience is useful.
- Kubernetes experience is useful.
- Analyze requirements, update existing and develop new Cloud services/features for WiFi Mesh networks.
- Collaborate with other teams to triage Cloud services which communicate with end-user's home devices - WiFi routers.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams.
#LI-ZK1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefitsFun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.